National Solutions is a company specialising in strategic Investment Property solutions that have high yields and are cash flow positive. Their focus remains on House & Land Packages in the Sunshine Coast region which is the new property hot spot for investors at the moment.
Below are a selection of recommended investment projects that we are currently promoting. Call us to discuss how investing in these premium House & Land projects can assist in growing your wealth today.
- Sunshine Cove – Chardon Development Group
- Birtinya Island – Stockland
- Bright Water Estate – Stockland
- Peregian Springs – FKP / Aveo Group
- Bells Reach – Stockland
Pride of place on the Sunshine Coast.
For those focused on lifestyle (ie most of us), Sunshine Cove is the perfect address with the perfect location.
Located approximately 90 kilometres from Brisbane and 30 minutes from Noosa, Sunshine Cove provides easy access to the stunning Sunshine Coast beaches, the serene Maroochy River, cosmopolitan Mooloolaba, the shopping mecca of nearby Sunshine Plaza and the Maroochy CBD.
Sunshine Cove, nestled between Buderim and spectacular surf beaches, offers incredibly easy access. Situated at the nexus of Sunshine Motorway and Maroochy Boulevard, accessibility to the Sunshine Motorway and Bruce Highway is a breeze.
The area overseen by the Sunshine Coast Regional Council is as diverse as its population. Now home to over 140,000 residents, it covers an area of nearly 1,200 square kilometres, from the scenic hinterland to the magnificent patrolled surf beaches of Maroochy, Alexandra Headlands and Mooloolaba.
As well as being handy to stunning beaches, superb schools and the best shopping facilities on the coast, Sunshine Cove is also close to popular tourist attractions such as Australia Zoo, Underwater World, The Big Pineapple and the Ginger Factory at Yandina an easy drive away.
Putting the ‘unity’ back into community
Today, perhaps more than any time in history, it is crucial to have a sense of community.
We believe it is the measure of our success as a developer, providing long-term benefits for resident and investors alike.
That is why we were passionate about creating a strong sense of community for Sunshine Cove, and enhancing the inimitable spirit that already existed to a large extent within the Maroochydore area. From the campus of the University of Sunshine Coast, to the heart of the Maroochydore CBD.
Birtinya at Oceanside is at the centre of the rapidly emerging Oceanside Kawana precinct – a brand new heart for Kawana and the Sunshine Coast.
It is waterfront hideaway that is just a stroll or a short drive from all the day to day services you need.
- 10 minutes to Kawana beaches
- 5 minutes to Kawana Business Village
- 10–15 minutes to quality schools
- 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast University
- 15 minutes to Bruce Highway (to Brisbane)
- 15 minutes to Mooloolaba Esplanade
- 15 minutes to Caloundra Esplanade
- 10-minute walk to health hub
- 10-minute walk to future retail centre
How to get there
Driving from Brisbane
Head north on the Bruce Highway and take the Caloundra exit. At the first roundabout take the first exit left onto Corbould Way (Caloundra-Mooloolaba Rd) and continue along to Kawana Way. Turn left onto Kawana Way. Turn right onto Lake Kawana Boulevard and turn right into Birtinya Boulevard. Turn left at Regatta Boulevard to the Oceanside Sales Centre.
Driving from the Sunshine Coast
Nicklin Way, heading north: Take Regatta Boulevard exit. Follow Regatta Boulevard over the bridge to the Oceanside sales centre.
Nicklin Way, heading south: Take Lake Kawana Boulevard and turn left into Birtinya Boulevard. Turn left at Regatta Boulevard to the Oceanside sales centre.
Kawana Way: Take Lake Kawana Boulevard and turn right into Birtinya Boulevard. Turn left at Regatta Boulevard to the Oceanside sales centre.
Location and services are a winning mix
Brightwater offers a diverse range of features and community services meaning residents have everything they need at their fingertips. From its spectacular lake and waterfront walkways to the Brightwater Market Place, Brightwater Hotel and medical centre, more and more people are making the move to this popular community.
Education and Childcare
- Walk to Brightwater State School (prep to year 7)
- Bella Grace Early Learning Centre
- Close to a range of other private and public schools
Shopping and Dining
- New Brightwater Market Place with ALDI supermarket and undercover parking
- Speciality stores including a bottle shop, pharmacy and home-wares outlet
- Boston Coffee House, Kenny’s Kitchen and British-themed fish and chip shop Chumley Warners
- Brightwater Hotel and lakefront dining
- The Lakehouse Sunshine Coast function centre
Sport and Recreation
- Stunning 12-hectare lake (about the size of 18 football fields)
- Ocean access via Hideaway Canal
- Nine convenient pocket parks with barbecue facilities and play equipment
- Adventure playgrounds
- Kilometres of lakefront walking paths and bike trails
- Sporting field featuring picnic shelter areas and public toilets
- Mooloolah National Park and conservation zones
- Established residents’ association
- Within walking distance of Hideaway Canal
Health and Wellbeing
- Exercise equipment by the lake
- Spa and beauty services
- Yoga classes
- 24-hour Stepz gym
- Mothers group
- Brightwater Medical Centre
- Brightwater Chemmart Pharmacy
Peregian Springs sets the benchmark Australia wide for masterplanned community living. Immerse yourself in a thriving community with access to an array of elite lifestyle choices and services. The best of the best, from accoladed academic facilities, to shopping, aged care, golf course and sophisticated architecture. Surrounded by hinterland, unspoilt beaches and national parks with a distinctively breathtaking landscape and wild life.
Your Peregian Springs address includes:
- The Location is a central hub accessing schools, hospitals, airport, Noosa, Coolum and Maroochydoore.
- The 18 hole centrepiece golf course, designed by Phil Scott.
- Renowned first class schools and childcare centres
- Shopping centre with supermarket, takeaway, medical, vet and specialty stores
- First Class dining and cuisine – from Benchmark, the award winning Grasstree, the newly opened Poolside Cafe at The Ridges Estate
- Natural environment – conservation areas, abundant parks, walkways, bikeways cradled by pristine landscape, the never to be built out Noosa National Park
- Beaches – Within 7 minutes of some of Australias most beautiful unspoilt beaches, patrolled areas, surf breaks.
- The Ridges – Choosing to reside in the Ridges Peregian Springs offers a groundbreaking style of masterplanned community with exclusive access to first class lifestyle resort facilities at the Rec Club, quality elevated blocks, easy access to leisure, beaches, education and services.
Peregian Springs is located in one of the fastest growing regions in Australia, famous for its beaches, relaxed coastal lifestyle and magnificent climate. Here you’re close to the best of everything.
- 5 minutes to Peregian and Coolum Beaches
- 15 minutes to Noosa and Hastings Street
- 15 minutes to Noosa Hospital
- 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport
- 20 minutes to Maroochydore’s Sunshine Plaza
- 25 minutes to Nambour Hospital
- 90 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- 1 hour & 20 minute flight to Sydney
- 2 hour flight to Melbourne
Bells Reach is located in Caloundra with easy access to the surrounding region and the Bruce Highway. It has all the elements you need for a healthy and active lifestyle close to the very best the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
- 10 minutes to Caloundra CBD, with cafés, restaurants and shops
- 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast beaches
- Future walking and cycle paths will connect to Caloundra South Town Centre’s retail, commercial and educational facilities
- 5 minutes to Stockland Caloundra Shopping Centre
- Caloundra Aquatic Lifestyle Centre is close by
- Leading education, health and employment opportunities are just minutes away
How to get there
Driving from Brisbane
From the Bruce Highway, take the Caloundra Road Exit 188 onto Caloundra Road, turn right onto Bellvista Boulevard and then left into Bells Reach Drive.
Driving from the Sunshine Coast
From the Caloundra CBD, follow Caloundra Road towards the Bruce Highway and turn left onto Bellvista Boulevard. Follow the signs to Bells Reach Drive and the Sales Centre on Aqua Circuit.
Contact us today for more information…
Phone: 1300 884 379 or email us below: